4.15.2008

Librarian Superhero

It's finally happened. I am officially the biggest geek you know. Last night I actually dreamt that I was a librarian superhero.

No, I didn't teach people to read or comfort the homeless. I didn't rule the world with my knowledge of the Dewey Decimal system or track down missing fines in the blink of the eye. I lured demons and vampires into the library and beat them into submission with telekinetic book throwing. And I had a kitten assistant who, for some unknown reason, needed to have both her ears covered every time I chucked a book. Not a very helpful assistant given that book chucking seemed to be my only power.

Now, if only I could remember what I was wearing. I'm going to imagine that it was some sort of unitard - cardie - cape combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment