5.28.2008

Lulu + Johnny

Update - for those of you not living in soap opera world this is a big week - my couple, Johny and Lulu, is finally getting it on. Hooray!

Personally, I think that people who love each other should make out as much as possible; but that's just me.



In chick news, I totally have a crush on Keira Knightely. I thought she was pretty hot in Domino, and I liked her in Bend it Like Beckham and Pirates (to be fair, I was pretty much focused on Orlando Bloom) - but King Arthur has totally won me over. I'm going to watch Pride and Prejudice and Silk and get back to you. Go team Knightely.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5/28/2008

    Did you see Atonement? That's the movie that made me decide Keira Knightley was not just the pseudo-Natalie Portman (who I hate). She has the best green dress ever in that movie.

    ReplyDelete