2.13.2008

Wii Love you, Wii Really Really Do

Last night I cleared the DVR in preparation for Vagtastic Valentine's Movies. In the mood for a Barbara Michaels adaptation? Enjoy watching brides gone wild? Need to relieve the angst of your first teen crush? This is so the weekend for you. Yeah, weird digital cable package! I am taping My Boyfriend is Back, Masterpiece Theatre's Pride and Prejudice and How I Married My High School Crush. I would watch another one, but Just One of the Guys is free on our DVR this month so I really must prioritize.

I heart Geeks.


And apparently, some geeks heart vag.


(It makes a V. That's the joke.)

Happy last day of my work week. I'm out for valentine's day mini-break holiday. I will be eating chocolate, watching television, making valentines and playing with my new hot pink phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment