1.14.2008

While the Husband's Away

He is away for work, and instead of lying around the house pouting and crying, I have decided to amuse myself with the following:

1. Totino's party pizza - totally disgusting, completely fabulous and something "we" would never eat for dinner.

2. The first two episodes of the new season of the L-word. Total guilty pleasure. On a related note, they've started airing new episodes of Ghost Whisperer. Jennifer Love Hewitt is very nicely endowed?

3. Rereading select passages of the Aisling Grey Guardian paranormal fiction series. I finished it on Friday and love it so much I want to read it again. There's something very sexy about the idea of a mate, and - don't tell anyone this - I secretly love possessive males, especially when they are bodice ripping.

In other news, today is the 50th anniversary of the Smurfs. Does that mean Smurfette's little sister is finally ready to take one for the team?

Her name is Sassette.

I guess that means she's sassy.



Yeah.

3 comments:

  1. I love you, Erin Miller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/15/2008

    I must say that while I cannot join in the Totino's love, I can definitely get behind Jennifer Love-Hewitts rack and bodice ripping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed, on the love love, love. What I wouldn't give for another ALA roadtrip.

    I <3 Totinos too, which I eat when my hubs is away.

    I agree on the JLoHew rack as well. Superb.

    I will now get back to my drink, which is the only thing keeping me from packing everything right out the window.

    ReplyDelete