1.10.2008

Will you be my Alli?

In the fall, Glaxo Smith Kline released their new and revolutionary diet drug Alli. As Stephen Colbert so wisely pointed out, side effects of Alli may include anal leakage and oily discharge. Being the negative Nelly that I so often am, I presumed these side effects would hinder sales of Alli.

How wrong I was. Alli is so popular that they have now released the Alli diet companion cookbook. So please drop me a line if you are enjoying the effects of Alli. I would love to know why. Personally, I am not willing to risk anal leakage (or dripping or exploding - but that is beside the point). I truly want to know if constant fear over fat calories = poopy pants is better then say, just eating fruits and veggies.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1/10/2008

    Ewww. Just...ew. Personally I can't think of anything that would make up for anal leakage.

    ReplyDelete