3.13.2008

Francine Pascal's 90210

The CW is in talks to bring back Beverly Hills 90210. I would be lying if I did not admit that I am a little intrigued by this, but my over riding feeling is gross. Eonline is reporting that Veronica Mars creator Rob Thomas is working on this project, and that it is a retelling not a recreation. While I loved Logan and Neptune, I'm still on the fence about this one. Logan was very cute.

There have also been rumors that Francine Pascal would bring back the Sweet Valley twins. In theory, the twins (and all of their friends from high school) would be living together in some sort of weird, OC style gated community. Hopefully, this project has stalled. It's only a good idea for the first five minutes.

And in research news, researchers in the U.K. surveyed 66,000 men and found that the majority of them prefer women with blond hair and blue eyes. They also prefer that she be less the 6 feet tall and make between $30,000 and $60,000 a year. Shocking. I bet they also like women with nice breasts.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment